2020 & Compusoft have announced they will be sharing a combined stand (M80-M84) at KBB Birmingham 2022. They will be showcasing their end-to-end software solutions and discussing digital transformation strategies with kitchen and bathroom businesses.
"We’re thrilled to be back at KBB and together for the first time as one company," said Tim Lambert, senior director EMEA, managing director UK&I at 2020. "It will be excellent to meet with members of our industry in person and discuss how 2020 + Compusoft together can deliver the best outcomes for our valued customers, existing and new. We very much look forward to meeting folks at our combined stand."
2020 & Compusoft have recently launched new cloud-enabled design software to the industry, which they are looking forward to demonstrating at the show. They are also able to provide software solutions for any part of the customer journey to increase footfall and sales whilst focussing on a fantastic customer experience.
Activities planned at KBB 2022 include:
* New cloud-enabled design software presentations
* New product demonstrations, including the new Room Survey app
* Virtual reality experience that immerses viewers in a kitchen and bathroom design
* Touchable screen that showcases how businesses can enhance their customer buying journey online
* Training sessions on new features and tips on design software
"Bringing our software and people together for the first time is an exciting moment for our new company and one we’re really looking forward to," said Alexander Ainge, MD at Compusoft GB. "It will give customers an insight into how much we can now provide to aid the growth of their businesses."