As freestanding baths continue to occupy the top spot on every homeowner's wish list when it comes to designing a dream bathroom, Emma Hedges rounds up 10 beautiful bath fillers to help enhance the statement effect.
1. The RAK-Petit Square floorstanding bath mixer and hand shower from RAK Ceramics features strong geometric lines in keeping with the RAK-Petit contemporary-style collection, designed for the brand by Giuseppe Maurizio Scutellà. It is available in a range of on-trend finishes including Polished Chrome, Brushed Gold, Brushed Nickel, Black Chrome, and Matt Black, pictured here.
2. The Tara tub filler for freestanding installation from Dornbracht comes in total of eight finishes – Polished Chrome, Platinum Matt, Platinum, Brushed Durabrass, Matt Black, Chrome Matt, Dark Platinum Matt, and Matt White, pictured here. It comes with a hand shower set and has a 220mm projection along with a total height of 920mm.
3. The Langbourn collection from Perrin & Rowe offers a transitional blend of a clean tubular form combined with classic elements so it can suit both traditional and contemporary settings. It comes in seven finishes, including Nickel, Pewter, English Bronze, Gold, Polished Brass, Brushed Brass and Chrome, shown here.
4. The striking Union bath filler and shower kit from Crosswater offers an industrial vibe and comes in a broad choice of finishes from Brushed Nickel or Black Chrome, through to a bold combination of Chrome & Red. Shown here in Union Brushed Brass, it has a height of 889mm, a spout projection of 230mm, and comes with an optional floor plate.
5. The Kartell by Laufen Column bath disc mixer and shower kit goes one step further in terms of functionality with an integrated storage tray 'disc'. Made from transparent crystal, the tray comes in Amber, Smokey Grey, Opaque White, Opaque Black, Green, Rose Pink and Tangerine Orange, pictured here, while the mixer comes in Chrome and measures 843mm high.
6. The Vema Tiber floorstanding bath shower mixer from Bathrooms to Love by PJH features a slender, contemporary design with a long slim spout, and tilt-and-turn handles. Pictured in stainless steel, it is made to match the rest of the Tiber brassware range, which includes a wall-mounted basin mixer, also shown here.
7. The Atrio bath filler from Grohe has a long body and curved spout, and is accompanied by the Sena Stick hand shower, which features the brand's DreamSpray technology. It is available in Starlight Chrome, pictured here, SuperSteel, Cool Sunrise, Warm Sunset as well as Brushed Hard Graphite, and stands at between 935mm and 1040mm tall.
8. The Axor Citterio single-lever floorstanding bath mixer with joystick handle features the collection's square profiles and curved edges, and also consists of a baton hand shower, hose and holder. The filler stands at 1089mm high, while the spout measures 200mm, and finishes include Brushed Bronze, Brushed Gold Optic, Brushed Redgold, Polished Black Chrome, and Chrome, pictured.
9. Grohe's Essence bath filler continues the collection's cylindrical theme and comes in a set with the Euphoria Cosmopolitan Stick hand shower and Silverflex shower hose. Measuring around 844mm high and shown in Brushed Hard Graphite, it also comes in Chrome, SuperSteel, Polished Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Cool Sunrise, Brushed Cool Sunrise, Warm Sunset, and Brushed Warm Sunset.
10. The Hoxton floorstanding mono bath/shower mixer from Britton measures 1100mm high and 309mm long, and has a sleek contemporary silhouette. Made from brass, it comes in choice of three finishes – Matt Black, Chrome and Brushed Brass, pictured here, and comes with a 15-year guarantee.